Emergency Dentist — Reno, NV
Immediate Dental Care You Can Trust
Dental emergencies, like all others, only pop up at the worst possible times. And, the last thing you want to do is spend precious moments searching for an emergency dentist in your area while you or a loved one is in pain. So, to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected, we recommend putting Village Dental’s number in your phone right now. Dr. Cercek and Dr. Rodriguez have experience handling all types of urgent dental situations, and you can trust our team to schedule you for a same-day appointment for emergency dentistry in Reno, NV whenever you or a loved one needs fast relief.
Why Choose Village Dental for Emergency Dental Care?
- Open Five Days a Week
- Multiple Financing Options Available
- Modern and Comfortable Dental Office
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
- Call and get an appointment scheduled: Over the phone, we’ll give you first-aid tips and let you know whether or not you need to come see us right away. The sooner you call, the more likely we’ll be able to see you the same day you get in touch.
- Get examined by one of our dentists: When you arrive, a team member will get you to one of our operatories as soon as possible so our dentists can complete an emergency exam. You may receive digital X-rays as well in order to pinpoint the exact cause and location of your symptoms.
- Breaking down our findings: After we determine what’s causing your emergency, we’ll be far more capable of recommending a treatment and explaining your costs. You’ll always know exactly what your options are ahead of any procedure.
- Get the dental care you need fast: We’ll work quickly to help you treat your emergency so your symptoms not only improve, but don’t come back later. Common treatments we recommend include dental fillings, crowns, gum disease therapy, or another service entirely.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
First and foremost, you should always give us a call if you even suspect that you’re dealing with a dental emergency. Being overly cautious is better than waiting and allowing a problem to become worse! In the meantime, take note of the few ways you can take control during some of the most common dental emergencies. We’re able to handle just about any dental emergency you’ll find below.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
There is no fixed cost for treating a dental emergency. The price will be based on the type of injury, how severe it is, and what procedure is needed to address it. In all situations, however, the best move is to visit us quickly, as this allows us to intervene early and treat a problem using more conservative and affordable methods. For patients concerned about cost, we’re able to accept all PPO dental insurance, low-to-no interest financing is available, and we also offer our own in-house savings plan.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
- Like playing sports? Be sure to wear a mouthguard every time.
- Hard items can wear down and crack your enamel, so don’t chew on things like ice, pens, pencils, fingernails, etc.
- Need to get a package open? Always grab the scissors and NEVER use your teeth!
- Visit Village Dental at least twice a year for a checkup—regular appointments help us catch little problems before they can become big emergencies.
I Need a Dental Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing 1 or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Worried about Gum Disease I Need a Dentist for My Child View Our Services